One of the most common challenges clients present in relation to sex, is around men’s ejaculation. This professional development session presents cornerstone principles for supporting clients in learning ejaculation choice.
By the end of the training you will have:
· Discussed factors contributing to early or premature ejaculation
· Clarified what you need to know in order to work effectively with clients who want to develop greater choice around ejaculation
· Examined how early or premature ejaculation fits into the wider context of the client’s life
· Watched a demonstration of a somatic sex educator teaching ejaculation choice skills
· identified specific skills to pass on to your clients.
This professional development training is for anyone whose clients bring their erotic content to their sessions, including counsellors, psychotherapists, doctors, somatic sex educators, sex workers, and Tantra teachers. The skills are transferable and are useful for practitioners who do not use touch in their work, as well as those who do.
For more information and to register for class contact email@example.com