Q Tantra is an opportunity for men to explore tantric practice with other men. The 6 week course allows us to become more embodied, to awaken our orgasmic potential, and to meet men interested in developing relationships with the self and other based on open-hearted, authentic connection.
The practices are simple yet profoundly effective , and draw from Tantra, Taoism, sexological bodywork and sexual shamanism.
By the end of the 6 weeks you will have:
- explored how your body learns best
- practised ascertaining what you want and asking for it
- developed the key tantric tools of breath, sound, movement, awareness, and touch
- expanded your capacity for touch
- practiced active receiving
- developed an Orgasmic Yoga Practice (a regular practice of exploring sensation through the body)
- explored a variety of meditation and embodiment practices
- practiced mindfulness
- developed intimacy skills
- moved away from habits to expand on your experience of eroticism
- practiced tantric bodywork
- been honoured through conscious connection with a community of open-hearted men
The course is delivered by the Institute of Somatic Sexology, and is facilitated by Deej, one of Australia’s leading somatic sex educators.
Men from the previous training said:
“I had a great six weeks. The environment really helped me connect with the men I was working with, and my weekly session was something I looked forward to on many levels. Exploring my own nature has been rewarding. QTantra deepened my ability to connect with values of honesty and decency, both within myself and in appreciating others. I forged significant, on-going relationships with the other men based on trust and acceptance.”
“What sits on my heart when I pause & reflect on my experience through QTantra is connecting … connecting with me – with other gay men – with the universe. I have spent so much of my life out of sync … out of the flow of life … fighting myself and clashing with others … QTantra, through Deej’s facilitation, helped me to stop and be still and be grounded in me. I still feel connected with the men with whom I made the journey some months after the course finished. For those who wish to re-connect with their own power – I would not hesitate to recommend QTantra … dive in .. it is definitely worth it.”
“It was with some nervousness that I decided to do the course. It interested me but i was worried about participating. My fears were unfounded as Deej’s facilitation and the group of men were welcoming and worked at a pace I felt comfotable with. The mix of theory and self & group practice was fun and challenging. The course was really worthwhile and I learnt lots.”
Open classes are workshops and classes the ISS has developed that are available as privately organised events. if you are interested in organising one of these classes for yourself, your friends, or your collegues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org