Sexual issues and concerns
Anatomy and Physiology
How to talk to kids about sex and porn: resource list
- A guide for parents talking to their children about sex
- Dr. Petra Boynton’s resource list
- ‘What makes a baby’ by Cory Silverberg is about making a baby, but leaves out gender, sex, sexuality and family types.
- PFLAG (parents and friends of lesbians and gays)
- Justin Hancock is a youth worker and his site has some fabulous resources and sensible things to say about porn
- The good men project has many fabulous recourses, including this one about age appropriate talking to children about consent
- Parents, tweens and sex is an interactive app
- This website has tips and links to resources
- The hormone factory site is about puberty, sex, bodies, feelings, has sections for parents as well.
- Scarleteen is one of the best sites for young people to learn from about sex and sexuality
- YEAH youth empowerment against HIV/AIDS
- Aimed at young people who are questioning sexuality and gendar or are looking for support around their choices.
- The Zoe Belle gender centre
- The Genderbread person
- More resources for same sex attracted people